December 18, 2009

35 Weeks...

Date night at Simply Fondue was fun, and they finally figured out how to serve a bottle of wine. Only has taken 2 years! Though we missed having our friends Michele and Ryan with us. Hope Gracie's Christmas play was great!!!

It's hard to believe that in about a month, January 18th, to be exact, our life will change dramatically. Not many more weeks to go!


Here are a few pictures of me at 35 weeks, not the most flattering, but you get the picture. I am getting huge and uncomfortable, and I certainly waddle at this point.


Also, we finally got Charlie's room finished up with his name, his desk, and Jay hung up his Cars sign that I bought him in Disney :)




Tomorrow should be fun with an egg nog party, complete with spiking mixture and cookies, a visit to Candice and Richard at Les Chenes Winery, and breakfast with our friends Mark and Irene. Plus there are cookies to make this weekend, and gingerbread houses to build. And this momma STILL needs to start wrapping presents!

7 comments:

Rebec said...

You look absolutely gorgeous! :)

EP said...

Thanks Bec...I don't necessarily feel it, but I appreciate the compliment!!! :)

Tiffany Pisano said...

I think you look great!

sylsumida said...

OK, how the heck can you still look so cute at 35 weeks (I looked like I swallowed the universe)! You really look beautiful. I hope you are feeling well and have a beautiful holiday with your family!

EP said...

Thank you both Sylvia and Tiffany! It definitely helps the ego :)

Kimberly Michelle said...

Aww... you look gorgeous! :) Very inspiring for 35 weeks, especially as I groan in the mirror at 30! :)

EP said...

Thanks Kim! :) I'll let you know how I look in a few weeks :) And BTW, christmas cookies are the work of the devil. I am not sure I will look by next week!