July 3, 2007

Random Notes...

Y'all are so sweet to leave me comments about bump in my tummy...and thanks for the "beautiful" comment. Sometimes I definitely don't feel that.

Well, I spilled the beans at work today to most of the supervisors, and they were all very supportive and kind.

And news flash: NO RUBBER BANDS NEEDED THIS WEEK! Hurray for jeans, and other looser pants :)

Going to a wedding in Monterey this weekend...so if I don't update before then, I will do so when I get home!

Love
ep and bump

PS--Does anyone else wonder where the elusive "J" is with posting? Does he feel intimidated by my more quality work?

PPS--And where the [covering tummy] hell [uncovering tummy] are all the bloody sour Skittles???? I am really about to go on a rampage.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If I could regurgitate, reassemble, and repackage the dozen packages of sour skittles that I ate last year--which were yours in the first place--I would. And I'd sent them express. :D

EP said...

Thanks Hannah....It's nice to know someone cares...Jason only thinks that I am just a nut.

ep

Bec said...

I saw this quote and it made me think of you! I thought it summed things up pretty well.

"Making the decision to have a child - It's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”
- Elizabeth Stone

EP said...

I love it Bec!