July 14, 2007

Update...

Sorry it has been awhile since I have posted, however, not much is happening on the baby front.

Jason and I went to a wedding last weekend which was lovely, but we drove the 500 miles there, and I had to stop to pee every hour and a half. It was rather annoying for both of us, especially Jason, who was driving, but, what can a girl do??

I have been sick all week (I think thanks to Frank!!) with an awful cold and cough. My health is finally improving, though I am almost positive it is taking me longer to heal due to the fact my body is taking better care of Bump than me!! And the medications I can take are few and far between.

Apparently, little Bump would fit into the size of my open hand, weighs about 5 oz. Amazing. We have another doctor's appt next Wednesday, but no ultrasound til the following appointment, where we could find out if Bump is a boy or girl. But I want to be surprised, so I am not going to find out. Oh well to those out there who really want to start buying pink or blue by the masses.

With all our love
ep and bump

0 comments: