November 19, 2007

Another U/S

So, I have another U/S coming up next Monday. Doc is actually worried about the fact that I am measuring small (really this time...not just to get me an U/S). So I will have one more next week, that SHE will do, not another lab. It worries me a bit, but I am sure it will be ok. At least I hope so. At least I will get to see the baby again.

Otherwise, she was great about answering all my questions about epidurals and episiotomies, when to go the hospital, and when to call her.

I am so excited to get our stroller and carseat...Jason is checking our mailbox every day :)

And our childbirth class yesterday was very informative and interesting. We learned alot, and gathered many questions to ask the doctor today! The breathing and relaxation techniques were helpful...if only I can get Jason to practice with me!

And now, all my appts until through the 27th of December have been scheduled around my work schedule. Hopefully I can make it through :)

PS--Where are all my votes for the girl name? And remember to make your guess in the baby pool!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Hey, don't fret about your fundal measuring small.
Sometimes it is just that your amniotic fluid is on the lower side of normal. Sometimes you just have a smaller baby, you know a little 6 pounder, still normal and healthy.
Keep us updated. Hugs!
Audrey

EP said...

Thanks Audrey! I appreciate it. I feel better today, but it's odd how that small comment by my doctor, made me worry about things I have not even THOUGHT about throughout this entire pregnancy...

Like last night, I was laying in bed, counting kicks. I have never done it, never worried about, never thought it was important. And all the sudden I was stressing about it.

Thank goodness it was just last night, and I feel better today!