November 9, 2007

T Minus 49 days and counting....

Not much new to report. I went to the doc on Wednesday, and have gained a pound. Again, everything is measuring well, heartbeat sounded good, baby's moving around like mad. The doctor gave me a gift certificate for a free 30 minute massage at a wellness center in Pleasanton, because I told her about my pulled muscle in my butt. She thought it could be sciatica, but Jay and I really think I just pulled something with all my walking. So I have only walked 2 times this week, and for about 1/4 of the distance. Hopefully I can work back up to my full 2.5 miles in a couple of weeks.

She also told me that Dr. Z could write me an authorization for a breast pump so hopefully the insurance will cover part of it. That would be nice. Besides a swing, the diaper bag, and the stroller/carseat, I think we are pretty much set. Jason gets to build the changing table this weekend. I know he is SO excited :)

I will post completed pictures of the nursery after that. But here are some pictures of me today, at 33 weeks. Yikes!

Been trying to figure out the disability paperwork, and trying to find childcare, which is a hard. There are hardly any places that take infants that I can find. :-(

And the girl name poll is up (for Allison!!)....Enjoy!






2 comments:

allisonwardrip said...

You look so cute! :) Thanks for posting the girl names poll...I am stuck between #2 and #3--they're both really pretty names. I hope all is well!!

Bec said...

You look GORGEOUS!!! You have the most amzing glow and such a cute little bump! XOXOXOXOXO