December 19, 2007

Updates...

Ok, I know I have been bad about updating, but after finding out I could not be induced tomorrow as I had thought, I have been a bit bummed. But I feel better now.

Oh a good note, I have not gained any more weight, and the baby's heartbeat sounded good. Also the baby has dropped down as far as she/he will go. And boy can I feel it!!! She/he's been dropped for the past week and a half.

I am trying all kinds of "natural" induction methods to get this little one out of me....I have a feeling this will be a Christmas baby!!

Anyway, here are some updated pics of me from today--at 38 weeks, 5 days!

Love
ep and bump




7 comments:

Michael Kaeser said...

Holy crap!! Someone get the plunger. If you wait much longer you're gonna pop.

Keep us posted :)

Say hi to Han for me

Bec said...

Well, I just sent you an email before I checked here for an update. Send me your phone #...I wanna talk to you! Bump will come when (s)he is ready, don't you worry! If bumps dropped that mush already.....I'm sure it'll be before your due date! That's GREAT!!! I simply can't imagine a better Christmas present!

Unknown said...

You look great Elizabeth, and Bec is right as baby will come when s(he) is ready!

Enjoy these last days of good sleep and doing things on your own time and schedule! We are excitedly awaiting the big news though.....

Love :) Donna, John, L & J

EP said...

Thanks for the positive comments--except Mike's. BTW Mike, that is not the kind of thing you say to a pregnant hormonal woman! ;/

Anyway, I know things will happen in time. I am just becoming impatient...I think that is normal, right?? :)

ep

Lori said...

Elizabeth, you look fantastic. You are all baby. I feel sure that the baby will come soon as Becky says because the baby is so low. Remember 25 or 20 anything is a good number. I can't wait to see you, Jason, and your little one.
Oh... Daddy says he doesn't understand why nobody got to vote for Boris Jude.
And...what is the girl's name? Although, I am now leaning toward boy.
Matthew says the belly looks awesome!!!!
Love, MOM, Dad, and Matthew

Michael Kaeser said...

I still think she's about to pop... tact be damned :P

allisonwardrip said...

Love the new pics!! I am anxiously awaiting the upcoming post where we'll get to see pics of your little one! It won't be long now!!!!