December 30, 2007

No baby yet :(

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to post a quick update that unfortunately, I am still pregnant! I went in for an induction on Thursday the 27th at 8pm, but I was kicked out (well, cancelled) around 9:15pm, because they ran out of beds because their were too many women in active labor. So I went home empty-handed, unless you count my hospital bracelet.

I had an NST today and everything went well, and now I have ANOTHER scheduled induction for next Wednesday at 8pm. I think at that point they cannot cancel this induction because it will be considered medically necessary induction because I will be overdue. We'll see. I can only hope that I will go into labor naturally before then.

I promise everyone will be updated when their is something to update :)
Elizabeth

5 comments:

allisonwardrip said...

Thanks for the update! I've been frantically checking your blog everyday to see pictures of your little one and find out the name you chose. Hang in there!!

Michael Kaeser said...

is it kind of like hiccups? Do you have to scare it out of you?

Unknown said...

Hang in there.....

tell your mom and dad to call my cell phone when the baby comes as our home line isn't working right now.....as of 1/1/08, yes it's now the first of the new year.

One thing for sure....the baby will make an appearance very soon, no worries! Love you.....Donna

Michael Kaeser said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael Kaeser said...

WTB [Oxytocin] PST