May 15, 2008

Fauxhawk "faux" life!

Jason and I have limited time (and energy) to watch TV. However, we do have 2 programs we watch with consistency. Lost on ABC and Top Chef on Bravo. I know, I know. It's hard to imagine Jason watching Top Chef, but I promise you, he does. And he likes it.

We have our ideas of who will be in the top two. I am a believer in Richard and Stephanie. I think Jason believes Richard and Dale. We were surprised that Lisa made it off the chopping block once again, and that Spike was such a jerk. I wanted Stephanie to win the elimination challenge, but the judges seem to really like Dale, and I think show him preference.

Regardless, we both are major fans of Richard Blais...and to show our support, we give Charlie a fauxhawk every night, just like Richard's. We are going to find some pink crocs for Charlie and maybe a white chef jacket. Charlie is going to root Richard all the way to the end!!!


0 comments: