November 16, 2009

Less than 10 weeks to go...

It's amazing, but in about 2 months from now, Jay and I will have a new baby girl, and Charlie a little sister. I am 30 weeks, and most likely will go into the hospital for the c-section on 1/15/10. Takes alot of the surprise of "when" out of the birthday, but, I will admit the convenience of arranging family coming into town to take care of Charlie is very nice.

Dr. Z told me today that she wanted to stop working no later than Christmas, which is what I intended. Just based on the logistics of job, it doesn't make sense to go back to work for 1 week, and then have a week off before having the baby. Now to figure out the exact mess of the work schedule, vacation days, and holidays, to get it cleared up for my disability.

Charlie and I had a great weekend with Tiffany, and although Tiffany and I were either painting or sleeping, and therefore very busy, we had alot of fun. And the baby's room looks great :) I don't have any final pictures, but some "in progress ones." And a few random ones of Charlie!

On the airplane, watching "Cars," what else?


After measuring and taping for HOURS on Friday night, finally, getting to paint on Saturday.


Removing tape...what sweet satisfaction.


Charlie posing...Cheese!

5 comments:

Tiffany Pisano said...

It was so great having the two of you in town! Thank you so much for all your help painting!

sylsumida said...

The room looks great! You are one busy gal! Hope you are feeling well. That Charlie is just delicious!

EP said...

No prob Tiff :) We had a great time!

Thanks Sylvia! I am probably too busy, but it keeps me active :)

Michele Reed said...

Wow, that painting is beautiful!!! Good job : )

Rebec said...

Charlie is getting so big! What a cutie pie....I can't wait to see and meet his little sister!