November 27, 2009

Thankful for...

At less than 8 weeks until we welcome a new baby into our home, I have spent some time reflecting on how lucky I am, and how much I have to be thankful for.

Our weekend was lovely with good friends and fellowship, and as always, good food.

I am thankful for our friends, the ease of friendship, even through distance and over time. I am thankful for supportive and loving family, from parents and siblings, to inlaws and cousins.

I am thankful that we are all healthy. That my husband is supportive, and that our son's smiles can change my mood instantly.

I am thankful for the option to not have to go back to work, and instead raise our children, and look for something that will fulfill me both professionally and personally.

I love our little family so much and feel blessed to have it each day, each hour, each moment.

2 comments:

allisonwardrip said...

I'm so happy for you!! May the blessings continue to come your way!!

EP said...

Thanks Allison...same to you!