March 9, 2010

Admiring the View

Lily's new favorite spot to lay and kick around is on her changing table, and I think it's because she likes to look at the framed pictures on the wall above her. You don't need expensive artwork when you have a toddler. Hello, abstract expressionism! I think that's what makes her liking of the two pictures so much sweeter--they were lovingly created by her brother.





Finally, here are a couple of shots of Charlie. He's can be so silly, yet when he sleeps, he's still a sweet baby. Can't you tell?




5 comments:

sylsumida said...

So precious and it goes far too fast. Almost gives me that baby itch again. Almost but not entirely.

EP said...

LOL Sylvia :) I will try to take some more videos!

Lori said...

I miss our boy. He looks so sweet sleeping in his bed.

Lori said...

I finally got the video to work. She is trying to talk! So sweet!

EP said...

I agree Momma!