June 2, 2007

Hungry anyone?

So, I am 10 weeks pregnant as of yesterday. And up through this point I have felt pretty good throughout this first trimester. All of the sudden, in the past week, nothing tastes right, and in the middle of eating I feel ill. I am waking up in the dead of night feeling so nauseous. It has to be the most bizarre sensation I have ever felt. So when I say "it took long enough" you will know what I mean. I thought I was smooth sailing since I had felt good through this point. How wrong did "Bump" prove me.

I know from various things friends and colleagues have told me, that I am truly lucky to not be actually physically ill...which I am not. But I am definitely ready for more energy and for food to not be so...bleh.

Hopefully in the next couple of weeks, I will be right as rain.

Love, EP

PS--Jason bought a camera, so I will soon be posting my tummy shots over time...as much as I am loathe to do it :)

1 comments:

Lori said...

I am glad you are not too terribly sick. Hang in there.
Love, MOM
I want to purchase the stroller, but I will wait for further information from you.
And...your appetite will improve. Just give it time. And...food will taste better.