October 7, 2007

More pictures...





So here are some updated pictures of the nursery....The window looks better now that I have 2 valences up instead of just the one.










And I was lucky enough to get a glider off Craig's List on Saturday...The family was very nice, and the husband was wearing a Beaufort, SC baseball hat! How funny! Apparently they "vacation" every year in Isle of Palms...Nice.





Here is the wardrobe that Jason spent quite a while assembling...but it looks great against the wall, and with books on it, it looks so cute! And luckily, I found the changing table I want at Walmart.com, and they will ship it directly to the store for free!, so I don't have to pay any $$ for shipping (which for those big items, is like 1/2 the cost of the piece of furniture!) I am really excited about that!






The last 2 pictures are of hangings that I bought (good night one), and Donna bought for me (second star...)



Oh, and one last picture...a belly shot (I am posting this, then covering my face!)


The baby is kicking/moving like mad....It actually is starting to wake me up at night. How strange?! But other than that, I feel good! We get another U/S tomorrow at 3:30pm, so hopefully we will have more pictures to post later in the week of Baby Bump!

Love to you all
Elizabeth and Bump

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! Kim here:

The nursery looks so good!!! Awesome find on the glider!
And your belly is soooo cute!! Mine is about 3 times that size! :)
Sounds like everything is going great!