October 24, 2007

Update on Doc Appt

So I went to the doctor today, and amazingly, I still have only gained a pound. I think she is now frustrated with me because I haven't gained weight. I told her I took her advice/recommendations to heart at my first appointment. She asked me (in the tone of voice that insinuated that I had been dieting) "What have you been doing?" I just told her that Jay and I walk 3 miles about 4 times a week, and just eating better. I DID NOT tell her about the bag of Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms I purchased yesterday :)

Heartbeat was great, and everything's well. I told her I was planning on working through the week before Christmas, and she thought that was great. And I start going 1x a week on Nov 28th. Only 2 more appts, then weekly!!! AHH! I can't believe it.

In trying to figure out this whole post-maternity wear thing, I have had a small mental breakdown. It really is too confusing. Especially for "well-endowed" women. I simply cannot go with a just a nursing camisole, as that is not enough support, but I don't want to have to bear my tummy to the world every time I nurse. I have opted for nursing camisoles with nursing bras, and multiple sweatsuits with hoodies to wear in the weeks after birth. I have several J-Lo outfits (those Velour sweats), and have some camis and bras coming in. But really, it is so confusing!!!

Oh, and I picked out Bump's "going home" outfit today, but when I got home realized it looks like a dress. Damn it all!! So, if Bump is a girl, she is all set, but I am going to have to get the onesie that is similar if Bump ends up being a boy. Darn it...I was hoping for something neutral...but this was just too cute.


Girl Outfit




Boy Outfit

Take care everyone!
Love
ep and Bump

0 comments: