January 4, 2008

It's a Boy!

Hi everyone.

I'm sure Elizabeth will like to post something with more details, but she gave birth to a baby boy, Charles David (we'll call him Charlie), at 7:14 PM on January 3rd. He was 6 lbs - 15.2 oz. and he was 20.25 inches long. We'll have to check on the "office" pool to see who takes the cake. Elizabeth labored for a very long time into pushing, and then complications lead to the necessity of a c-section. I'll permit her to give the details later. Suffice it to say, she and Charlie are both doing well and Charlie has already started nursing, he seems to have the hang of it pretty decent by my estimation.

Love, J

3 comments:

Bec said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you guys! All my love to you, ep, and Charlie! I can't wait to hear more and see some pics! I'm so glad baby and momma are doing well.

Love,
Bec

allisonwardrip said...

WOOHOO!!! Many, many congratulations Mom and Dad! I am so happy for you. I'm glad to hear all is well. Can't wait to see some pictures of the little guy!

Audrey said...

Congratulations! :)