January 19, 2008

Charlie's 2 week appt

Charlie turned 2 weeks old on Thursday 1/17/08! He had his 2 week appt at the pediatrician, and he had gained 1 pound, making him 7 lbs, 15 oz!! He has also grown a 1/2 inch to 20.75 inches :)

Charlie is beginning to get adjusted to Jason and I, and is more easily able to be settled and soothed, though he is still stubborn as ever, and as Jason has said, Charlie is his own worst enemy.

This was my first week home alone with Charlie, and the two of us did well together, but it is nice to have Jason home this weekend for a long weekend.

I am back down to my pre-pregnancy weight, hurray! And back in some of my pre-preggo jeans...whoot! My incision is healing well, though it itches like crazy.

Well, the beast is crying. Time to eat! :)

Elizabeth and Charlie on 1/19/08


Elizabeth and Charlie on 1/19/08

3 comments:

Bec said...

You look FABULOUS!!! Mommyhood definitely agrees with you, my darling! Charlie is cute as a button. I just want to give him hugs and kisses! ALl of my love to you, Charlie, & Jason!

Rebec

Lori said...

I have so enjoyed all the pictures. I just watched the video. He is so sweet. I especially enjoyed Clyde sniffing Charlie's......
Anyway, I think you look great. Have fun...Love, MOM

Michael Kaeser said...

Isn't Charlie 3wks today?? Where's our post >:(