January 9, 2010

A Room Complete...and just in time?

Little one's room is now done. Just waiting on the quilt to come from Pottery Barn.

But here are some pictures. Owls, trees, and flowers are the "theme" so to speak. I love all the green, but wanted to add in bursts of pink to make it girly. Think Elphaba meets Glalinda :)

8x10 alphabet cards with each letter depicting a flower that begins with that letter. The baby's initials...I think :)



Wall applique tree. No painting this time around.

Chair recovered by a wonderful mom in my Livermore Mom's Group :) Thanks Julie!


See the cloth diapers? Am I crazy? Who knows, but I am going to try!


Charlie would like everyone to know that his artwork is on the wall over the changing table! "It's mine. It's baby's."


Beautiful wooden peg rack from Etsy seller MapleShadeKids. I added the basket and the ribbon.

5 comments:

Tiffany Pisano said...

The room looks great! Grats on being done! I know that is a huge relief!

Kimberly Michelle said...

Looks gorgeous EP! :) Great job!!!

EP said...

Thanks Kim and Tiffany! :)

I am pretty happy with it. I wanted it girly but not TOO girly.

Lori said...

Elizabeth, the room is lovely. Did Charlie remember it was his furniture first? Truly it doesn't look anything like the room you decorated for Charlie. I would be surprised if he recognized his furniture.

EP said...

Momma, Charlie said "mine" regarding the crib and the carseat. Then again, he says the Prius is his and the tub in my bathroom is his. {shrug} That's a 2 year old Charlie!