August 19, 2010

Beautiful bows

I have no qualms about it.  I like bows.  So how lucky was it for me, when I found out I was having a girl!

I knew that there was a strong possibility that as she became older she would want nothing to do the things...especially if I let her spend to much time with her Auntie Hannah. ;)  So, in the mean time, wherever we go, Lily is not without a bow on her head.

(Yes, this one is Lily...about 3-4 months old)
Yes, "on her head," not "in her hair."  For the second thing I realized was that Lily was going to be pretty much lacking in the hair department  for awhile.  Her brother was quite bald until about 6 months old.

So I found a beautiful store on Etsy that sells these gorgeous bows I adore, but they attach to awesome stretchy headbands or crocheted beanies.  No hair required.


Obviously, this is not my child (no working camera!), but this is exactly what she had on today at Costco, plus a shirt, where I was stopped by no fewer that 15 people to remark on how cute it (and she!) was...oh, and C was quite the "darling" too :)

So, my shout out goes to The Princess and Me for making this momma quite happy!

2 comments:

Rebec said...

She's so adorable and the bow just adds to the cuteness! She'll get hair soon enough and then you can use all the little bows from Rubygail! :)

EP said...

Thanks Rebec! :) Hair or no hair, I still think she's cute :)