August 31, 2010

Oh how I miss my camera...

I never thought I would actually miss my camera, as I have always been one of those "your memories are your pictures" kind of person.  But now that I don't have the option to capture moments on film or tiny memory sticks, it seems like I am missing more of the moments.

And it's especially sad, because I can't share my memories with Jason, who has been gone alot this month, or my parents, in-laws, siblings, or other extended family, who have no way of seeing the kids in person to create their own memories.

So, although knives were supposed to be our next purchase, a camera may have shot from #7 to #1, in a few short weeks.

Until then, I will attempt to use descriptive words to create an image in your head!

3 comments:

Michele Reed said...

I should have brought you mine!!!! It's just a canon elph, like hand held, we kept it when we got our new one, I guess for occassions such as these, maybe if I see you today, I'll bring it

sylsumida said...

What happened to your camera? I was wondering why I hadn't seen any more photos.

EP said...

Sylvia, it broke. Completely died. My good friend Michele is lending me her spare camera. Some new pictures are up :)