August 24, 2010

Finding bliss in Vegas

These past couple of weeks have been hard. Really hard. A husband gone more than he is around, a screaming baby refusing to nurse, and a two and half year old (that should be enough) with his own set of issues.

Needless to say, there has been a lot of crying, from all of us, minus the absent husband, frequently each day.

Throughout all of this, I have been attempting to create some peace for myself so I don't lose it.

So my iPod has been stuck on Dirty Vegas' self titled album, repeating over and over.

Days go by...and I slowly stay sane.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Michele Reed said...

Awwwww, hang in there girl : ( This makes me sad, cause I've been there A LOTTTTT!!! It sure doesnt' help when Jason is gone so much!!!!! I don't know how you do it. But, I do know your doing it and you will get through it!!! Hang in there, love ya, can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!

Rebec said...

I wish I was closer and could help out....I know your feeling....I'm feeling that way myself nowadays, plua I'm having to teach! :( Let me know if I can do anything from afar. Hugs and kisses! :)