November 9, 2010

"I want to see more Mater!"

On Saturday, we headed down (well, up) to Emeryville to Pixar's Animation Studio to participate in their semi-open house.  My friend Kim sent me the info, and Jason and I couldn't say "no" the company who made the first movie we saw together back when we were in high school, nor could we not take Charlie to see all of his favorite characters.

Of course, Charlie's favorite part was seeing all the shorts, especially all the Mater shorts.  Oh, and the cookies.  And mine was the seeing all the storyboards.  Totally awesome.  And next year, C and I are going to take a drawing class!

It truly was amazing, and the only thing I was itching for was a Pixar mug and a poster for Charlie's room. Perhaps next year :)












2 comments:

Rebec said...

What fun!! :) I can't beleive how big Miss Lily is getting!

sylsumida said...

Matthew would be soooooooooooooo jealous!