September 24, 2007

Only a week left to vote!

Ok, I know this not a democracy, as I, the queen, can veto the final election decisions, BUT, that being said, I know there have to be more than 6 opinions on a boy's name!

Perhaps you don't like the names, or like more than one, or all of you just think the baby is a girl, so what is the purpose of picking a boy name. Excellent point! However, although I do call Baby Bump a "she," that doesn't really mean she is :)

And don't worry....girl names are to come in October....Promise!

Love
Elizabeth

PS--3 walls nearly completed in the baby's room :) Hopefully we will get a battery or charger soon, and I can take and post more pictures!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey hunny-

this is kim. i check the blog under moms name- so i voted as her i guess. can one person vote more than once?

EP said...

I believe so! :)

allisonwardrip said...

I think it's hilarious that Jack Sheppard made it onto the voting list! Sweet!!!