September 22, 2007

What a good day!

Today was such a super day! Jason and I spent the morning doing housework and enjoying coffee (haven't had good coffee in quite awhile!).

Then we decided to go out and run some errands. We were able to get a bunch of things at Target for the house for a good price, and then we bought the paint for the baby's room.

But before we did all that, we stopped by the mailbox, and I received my notice from the BCBA that .......................................................................................................... I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoot! I feel so awesome! I was really worried there for awhile, but luckily, it is all done, and you are looking at a proud Board Certified Behavior Analyst!

So after we got all the painting stuff, we decided to come home and start painting. So we did opposite walls...the larger walls with the light blue and dark blue. Tomorrow will be the second coat. We did have to go out and get another quart of each of them because I wasn't very smart when thinking about how much we would need to cover a wall. Oh well. Pregnant brain can't do everything! So the walls look really good, and I will post pictures of them tomorrow.

Then after we showered, I happened to check my email, and hurrah, the crib I wanted was available, and I was able to order it and the wardrobe and use a bunch of gift cards I had received.

I then took all the tags off the baby clothes, and blankets, and toys, etc., that I have received and organized them. I hung a bunch of the clothes up on their tiny little hangers :) I asked Jason if it was bad luck to take tags off of things with the baby not born yet. He said that was was one of the stupidest things I had asked. I don't know. But it is done, and I am happy that the little clothes are all hanging up, and organized by size and type of outfit. (Hey, I may be pregnant, but I am still obsessive-compulsive or anal-retentive, or maybe both!)

So, although, it may seem like a kinda boring, lackluster day for most, it was really fun for me. And exciting. Our house is finally not looking it threw up on itself, we have started on the baby's room, I ordered the crib, and I passed my test.

It was an awesome, and thoroughly wonderful day!

Elizabeth

Oh, and here are some pictures from my shower!

Carley, Lindsay, me, and Denise


Me and Rubygail


Me stuffing my face while Hannah watches in amusement


More presents....


Me, Rubygail, and Bec


Momma trying to give out favors...oops, we forgot!


The cake...which everyone was too stuffed to eat! (Except the guys!)


Momma and Debi


Me and Kim


Bookmark Favors...EP's favorite quotes


1 comments:

allisonwardrip said...

Aww...the pictures are great! It looks like you had a lot of fun. By the way, you and your sister look a lot alike! Also, CONGRATS on your new title of BCBA!! Woohoo!! I bet it feels GREAT to have that behind you! It sounds like things are going spectacularly (is that a word?) for you! Yay!