September 5, 2007

New job, new home

So, here are a couple of pictures of our new place...Courtesy of our landlords. We are very excited to move in, though "we" won't be moving in. Jason will be doing that on the 15th-17th while I am in So.Car. I definitely will post more pictures after we move in.

Jason has been busy figuring out the exact time of day our little one will be born. Though I am not sure what seer he has been to in order to obtain this information. The idea is that he wants the constellation he is painting in the wall to actually correspond to the way it will look when baby bump is born. He's so cute about it...But I had to draw the line at him using the actual symbols that correspond to the planets that will also be visible.

Anyway, this baby's room is turning into a TLC home improvement project. I will post pictures as we go.

COMING.....Which baby name should Jason and Elizabeth choose? You decide!

AND....More pictures of Elizabeth, assuming her photographer can find his camera.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like a friggin' cool baby room! The place (or the model one) looks really nice; I'm glad you did find a place that satisfied your needs.

Can't wait until you get in SC. Maybe I can ask my Phys professor to let me take the exam early so I can skip Friday. :)

EP said...

SKIP FRIDAY!!!!! Try to take the exam on Thursday and then you can bring me home on Thursday :)

Michael Kaeser said...

Where's the betting pool?? While the exact date may be a little unfair in terms of the skewed odds thanks to modern medical science, the time of day world make for a pretty good "Office pool".

All proceeds will go towards spoiling the kid rotten despite any wishes of his/her parents to the contrary.

Michael Kaeser said...

P.S. the baby's name will be Lonestar!! No options!


Sorry was watching Spaceballs.

Oh and in the event that I ever have a rugrat, I am stealing J's baby room idea.

Unknown said...

I can't wait until you get here. We will have so much fun. I have a few clothes for you and I can't wait to feel bump. I want in on the betting pool, too.:)

Audrey said...

Wow, place looks very nice! I am sure that the baby's room will be beautiful. Have fun in So.Car.

EP said...

Thanks Audrey! I will have more pictures when we move...these were just the ones attached with the ad for the place.
Hope all is well with you and the baby!

Elizabeth