May 24, 2007

Names??

I feel it is important to let everyone know that no, I do not plan to name our child "Boris" or any derivation of that name. I know my dear father is in tears at this point, and I did promise I would keep it on the list of possibilities until it was officially eliminated when I sign a birth certificate.

Daddy has this bizarre "trend" of calling all children that are unborn "Boris" much to my (and my mother's) dismay. But, beating hearts be rest easy. No child of mine will be called Boris or Jude or that combination.

Jason and I have come up with our names (several years ago actually), and they have not varied, except for the boys. I am finding boys names to be awfully difficult to come up with. I have become very good at ruling out certain names like Herman, and Herbert, and Gavin.

I welcome comments and suggestions, though I in no way promise to use any of them!! :)

Love
ep

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I, for one, am so glad that Boris will not be the boy name. I also amd glad that you have eliminated the others also. I love the ones you picked 10 years ago. ILY

Unknown said...

Boys:

My suggestion: Hannibal. (I'm just kidding.)

Family names (on the Sheppard side because the Peace side isn't worth mentioning): James, John, Andrew, William

Some others: Zbigniew (okay, kidding), Warren (Peace) :D

Okay, real suggestions: Walker, Jeremy, Robert (Bobby :D), Vincent, Terry (boy or girl)...

Girls: Winifred...

Got tired of scrolling through names so here's the list for now. :) The list came from me, Mom, and Dad, just so I'm not the only one blamed.