May 11, 2007

Does Mother's Day really apply to me?

So Jay beat me to the first post in our little blog documenting our next 9 or so months.

Not much to post, but I did receive a beautiful little pregnancy journal from Tiffany which I have already started writing in. And momma, thank you for the G.C. to the maternity store...I appreciate the Mother's Day thought.

It does seem odd to think that I will be a mother. People are not supposed to give ME mother's day cards, I only give them to my mothers. It was a very strange moment.

As Michelle has said, I do not seem like a woman who is bearing her first child. Perhaps next week, after my first doc appt, it will seem more real.

Please feel free to leave comments, and Jason and I will be updating this as we go along, with pictures, video clips, and anything else we can think of.

Now, just to buy a camera. Ugg. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bec said...

Okay....so, this comment is a little late, but I tried earlier. :) OFCOURSE Mother's Day applies to you....as soon as you become pregnant (and even before), you start caring for your 'child'. You have to eat right, rest, try not to stress out, and so much more.....you are a mommy (to-be) now and I wish you a VERY happy Mother's Day! You are going to be a fantastic mom and I can't wait for us to be mommies together!