August 29, 2007

Birthday Wishes

What was my birthday wish this year? Well, silly, I can't tell! But I did lay around and read all day long. I finished the 6th Harry Potter book. But, of course, the 7th book is packed in some storage unit with all our other belongings...Guess I will be waiting until after we move to find out what happens to HP and the gang :(

Jason made reservations at a steak house in downtown Pleasanton named Haps. It was nice. No Ruth's Chris, but it was still really good.

Kim, Allison, Rebec...Thanks for the e-cards! They were really sweet. It was so good to see Ruby. She's getting so big.

Oh, and I should have taken a picture of me. I was wearing one of the dresses Bec sent me, and I look really pregnant in it. Big bump and everything. :)

Kim, Happy Birthday to you today!!!

Love,
EP and Bump :)

6 comments:

Bec said...

I'm glad you were able to wear one of the dresses I sent to you! I bet you looked beautiful with big bump and all!

I called your mom to RSVP for the baby shower and got a generic answering machine (I think it's the same one that is on ours)...just wanted to make sure I called the right number! Let me know if that sounds right.

Love you and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

EP said...

Bec, yeah, my momma's answering machine is the generic one. I think she got tired of us making fun of the way she did the announcement :)

But I am so glad you are coming! I will make sure to email her to let her know you will be there...And bring Ruby (unless you really don't want to!) I just want to make sure I get to see her while I am in town!!

ep

Unknown said...

This is Kim: Thanks! I hope you had a good birthday too! Get some new pictures up for all to see please!!! :)

EP said...

Fine, fine! :)

Bec said...

I did leave a message on the machine last night and told your mom that I was bringing Ruby, as long as that was okay....I guess it is, so she'll definitely be there! I'm so excited!

Michael Kaeser said...

I gotta start reading the blog more often, the 28th came and went without me noticing that it was the 28th. It wasn't until the 4th of September when I was telling my mom that I needed to call my sister in a COUPLE days to wish her Happy B-Day(it's on the 5th, a little less than a "couple" days), that I realized I missed two important B-Days.

So happy belated!!! :)

P.S. I'll still never remember J's :P Sometime early in the year or some such.