August 17, 2007

It's Official

1) The ice cream monster has come and taken over my body. What can I say? All I want is a wide variety of ice cream type things...but usually my absolute favorite: Baskin Robbin's Peanut Butter n' Chocolate. I had to break down and mix in peanut butter with some chocolate type ice cream Jason bought. It was adequate, but wasn't really what I wanted.

2) My clothes don't fit. Enough said. (No one should mention #1 and it's relation to #2!)

3) I am about to go certifiable in this tiny hotel room...

Off to search Craig's List for a home...

2 comments:

Bec said...

I had the ice cream craving thing, too! Hey, I think I still have it and I'm not pregnant now. I hope that the search for houses is going well and also the job hunt! I hope you got the clothes and some of them will work for you.

Love you and can't wait to see you and Bump in September!

Lori said...

I had the ice cream craving too. But, I still do sometimes. What does that mean...I am going to be a Grandmom? Grandmom cravings?