August 21, 2007

Moving and Shaking...

So, the baby is moving ALL THE TIME! I swear, once I noticed it, it has been non-stop. Either the baby will be a black belt or an Olympic gymnast when she pops out! I suppose a tango dancer or swimmer is also a possibility.

Jason felt her for the first time on Sunday morning. We were laying in bed early in the morning, and he laid his hand on my belly. We were both half asleep, and the whap! She poked in him the hand. He looked over at me, and said, "was that it?" It was odd...I did not expect him to feel be able to feel her yet.

As far as the house hunt, I am a bit sad today, because I heard from the owner of the house we saw last night, and she is going with a different couple. It was so cute, and I really hoped that we could get that house. Oh well...we must continue the search.

And my test is Saturday. Yuck! Not really looking forward to that, especially the thought that they might not let me out to pee for 4 hours. :( They can't legally do that, can they???

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet! What does it feel like? Remember I'm in the minority of never having carried/had a baby so please inform my ignorance. :D

EP said...

From Jason: like when you flick someone/thing with your middle finger, just soft. "It's impulsive like that." I imagine he says so because it is unexpected.

From me: I guess I would have to agree. It feels like I get poked, but from the inside. Sometimes she is going crazy, and she will flip a couple of times and that feels like I am on roller coaster when your stomach flips.

If I can think of better descriptions, I will post them.

Lori said...

I am just smiling after reading your latest entry. There is nothing so awe inspiring as when you feel that little one move for the first time. It's like you have a secret going on inside you that no one knows is happening so you just smile to yourself.