August 13, 2007

So here we are...

In Livermore, finally. We have spent the last 2 days looking for places to live, and as usual, it is quite depressing. You go from one place to another, only to find you are 1 for 12 in the end, and typically it is because the places are missing one key component or another. Hopefully something wonderful will fall into our lap. We did find a place that will let me paint the rooms whatever color I want...wish is perfect for the baby's room. Not many places will let me do that.

Thinking about the baby is funny sometimes, because I still feel no movements with little Bump. She/he is just as quiet as can be. At least to me. Though my ultrasound did show that Bump was jumping, kicking, and throwing punches right and left. Sometimes I just forget I am pregnant (if you exclude the fact that my clothes don't fit--boo!), and then it hits me...in 6 months, my life will be very different.

Well, that's it for me. Jay starts his new job tomorrow, and I have a job interview tomorrow at 11am. Wish us luck :)

Love
EP, Bump, Jay (and Clyde)

PS--Michelle, if you read this, I just got the pictures of McKenna...and they are super cute! :)

3 comments:

Bec said...

I'm glad you guys made it! My maternity clothes are on their way...I hope they work for you!

Love,
Bec

Bec said...

ps....good luck at your job interview! love ya!

allisonwardrip said...

Glad to hear you guys made it to Livermore! I hope all goes well for both of you with starting new jobs. EP--how did the interview go today??