May 3, 2010

Project "BackDate": #2

Saturday night Jason was up to bat for our date night, and it consisted of a very simple (and favorite for me!) concept.  A puzzle.

 I fully admit to being a jigsaw puzzle addict, and won't even bother if it's under 1000 pieces.  So we had a couple in the closet that I had not done, and Jason let me pick the puzzle (I Spy puzzle, after the famous kid's books), he picked the wine (Palumbo Merlot), and we spent  four solid hours laboring on it, while listening to music.  (Jason was amazed by iTunes love of country that night.)

We continued our "date" on Sunday, spending another three hours getting everything but the "unfun" (i.e. boring red and black background) spots done.  Tonight we should be done :)

I think we learned that we each have different styles of tackling a project, and even when he won't admit it, everything is a competition with Jason (or maybe just men!) 

After Saturday night...
After Sunday night...

1 comments:

Michele Reed said...

Too fun!!!! If J enjoyed that evening, come over here, that's all I-tunes plays!!!! Ha Ha