February 24, 2010

Gender confusion ETA

I thought about my previous post this early this morning (approximately 4:45am) as I was nursing Charlie--scratch that--Lily!

I would hate for anyone to think that I don't love the words coming out of my son's mouth. I love that I get the opportunity to say that he talks all the time. After working with children who often say few things, much less discuss the difference between a man and woman, I do not take for granted my bright little boy and his eclectic phrasings.

Forgive me if I sounded as if I was bemoaning our interesting, if not repetitive, conversations. :)

3 comments:

Michele Reed said...

Girl no worries, you are a tired Mama though, you said you were nursing Charlie!!! LOL

EP said...

Yes, I must be! I am NOT nursing Charlie :)

Michele Reed said...

LOL!!!!